Friday, June 8, 2007

June Eighth

Well, I have alway enjoyed play, and do I ever have a toolbox! I would just love to have an excuse to add to it if only I could think of something else I might need.

I am trying to decide how specific I want to be in my contract... Just complete the twenty-three things? That's measurable, but is it enough? I want to become good at these things and that's harder to measure. Maybe I should try to find a certain number of skills in the twenty-three things that I really enjoy and will use.

I have already subscribed to a feed of "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" and RSS feeds would be one I could count. I can take "All Things Considered" to the fitness Center and won't have to watch the drug company ads that make me so angry. This is such a wonderful addition to my world. So if you see me laughing at nothing in particular I am probably listening to the latest "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" and I haven't lost my marbles, (Well maybe I have, but that isn't proof).

No comments: